The 2019 Gran Fondo Costa Almeria race will take place in April/May (dates tbc).
The 2018 edition allowed participants to choose one of two distances: 208km Gran Fondo with an altitude gain of 3,680m over 8 climbs or a 120km Medio Fondo with an altitude gain of 1,780m over 4 climbs.
Velo Hols is the official UK partner to the Gran Fondo Costa Almeria taking a contingent of British cyclists to the region for the event.
Our special week long Velo Hols package will include guided rides before and after the event.
Payment protected by Paypal.
Payment: 50% on booking, 50% 1 month before event
Guided Rides: Levels 1 - 5 following British Cycling's Grading system
- 7 nights accommodation at one of our great beach houses (shared rooms) with your own pool
- Gold Gran Fondo Costa Almeria entry
- Group return Alicante airport transfers (see itinerary for arrival and transfer timings)
- Ride guide - Daniel Kogan, Sigma Sport
- Unique GFCA 2018 cycling jersey by Decca
- Official GFCA goodie bag inc. bidon, frame number, jersey number, GFCA wristband, washbag, GFCA rucksack, finisher's T-Shirt, finisher's medal, race timing, Parcours sticker
- Basic accident & medical support
- Various provisions from High5
- GPX file
- Signposted parcours
- Paella Party from 5:30pm after the arrival of the GFCA and MFCA
- 9:00pm till dawn DJ set on the beach
- Food & drinks
- Travel insurance